Thursday, January 18, 2007

Russian Beauty of The Week

I had the thought that with all the talk on this site about Russian women, it's all talk and no pictures!

As you can see, I am certainly enthusiastic about the subject, so I thought it would be appropriate to SEE some of the "subjects".

So now I have a "Russian Beauty of The Week" photo included on the side (scroll to find her).

I have kicked it off with a gorgeous girl I personally know.

If you would like to nominate someone (and you have their photo), please do. She must be Russian / FSU though! Photos showing her in her local environment would be good.

Just make sure it's someone you know and preferably have their permission to have their photo posted for all to see.

To contact me / send photos, click on my Profile to send an email.
Include some info or any story that goes with the photo.

Let's see how it goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.

That girl has the most amazing pair of legs I have ever seen in my life! Is she single??

I think I'm ready to move to Russia!

Shaun Alexander said...

Down boy!

Yes, she is rather tall!
No, she is no longer single.
(Seek counselling if pain persists)

Don't worry, there's a few hundred thousand other lovely ladies out there who ARE single, and ARE looking around the world for a decent guy.